Monday, December 6, 2010

6 Weeks!

So.  That belly pic you were supposed to get today?  Not happening.  The camera happens to be in the car which happens to be 68 miles away with my husband who happens to be at work.  And he doesn't get off of work until 2 a.m., which means, by the time I have access to the camera at all, it will be tomorrow. XD

Ah well, you're not missing much.  It hasn't changed since last week!  I don't think we'll be seeing much changes at all until probably February or so, but hey, it's fun to document the changes (or lack thereof) anyways. =]

So, I will definitely have the six-week belly pic posted for you tomorrow and you're just going to have to deal until then.

I've still been feeling pretty good for the most part as far as morning sickness goes.  A little queasy here and there, but no living in the bathroom or anything.  I've been a little crampy over the past couple of days again, but I'm trying just to chalk it up to growing pains.  No spotting or anything, so I'm trying not to worry too much!  The girls are still very sore, which is a good sign, and my nose is still on hyper drive!  Well, for the most part at least, it's probably running a little closer to average today because I woke up with a cold this morning.  My nose is pretty stuffed up and my throat has been pretty sore.  When I woke up this morning, I actually ended up calling in to work because I highly suspected that it was strep throat.  I wasn't able to get in for an appointment though and the pain has eased down over the day though so maybe it's just a cold.

My temps have been running a little low today too, but I'm guessing that's because I've been breathing through my mouth quite a bit today and my house is set at about 68 degrees.  So let's just hope that that's the reason behind my low temps and pray that it's not my progesterone levels falling!  We should know in a few days one way or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment