Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 weeks, 6 days!

Good morning Internet world!  It's hard to believe that five days have already passed since we got that first positive HPT!  Every day that it sticks, it gets a little more likely to stick the whole nine months!  Can't wait to meet him/her. =]

Not much going on this morning, my husband is working and then he'll be going with his mother to a concert (Let's see if he manages to keep the secret!) which means I'll be hanging out at home by myself all day.  I go back to work tomorrow but it's only a three-day week (Thank you Thanksgiving holiday!) which means it will be pretty laid-back. =]

The only new symptom I've developed recently is that, since yesterday evening, my boobs have been ridiculously itchy!  And it hurts to scratch them because they're tender as well.  Looks like it's time to break out the lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment