Monday, November 22, 2010

4 Week Belly Pic!

Alright, I'm going to warn you right now that this picture took countless pushes of the 10-second timer button, a lot of patience, an argument with my cat, and I slight bit of acrobatics.  Only for me to hate them all and go back and do three more sets of them.  (I'm hoping that the picture-taking process gets easier as I get the hang of it, or that the husband will be home to help me take the rest!)  Out of all of the pictures that I took, this one happens to be my favorite.  However, in the name of American squeamishness, please be aware that I am topless in it before you scroll down.  You don't actually seen anything besides my arms, belly, and the most comfy pajama pants in the entire world, but, *le gasp*, I have nothing on underneath my arms.  So, if that bothers you, please don't scroll down.

If that doesn't bother you, enjoy?  Here is the first belly pic of many, many more to come!  Oh, and no, I'm not actually showing yet . . . that's the pizza I ate earlier today.  I told you about this!


Grow baby, grow!

Oh . . . and just for comparison's sake.  Remember how faint that first line was?  Check out how dark it's gotten now!  HCG levels are DEFINITELY going up!  Go Stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment